Social Psychology of Risk Online Learning
The Centre for Leadership and Learning Risk (CLLR) is now online for all Non-Australian Resident students in 2018.
The three introductory face to face units will continue as previously arranged for Australian students with the remainder of units online.
A full Prospectus can be downloaded from https://cllr.com.au/register-to-study/cllr-prospectus/.
Structure and Registration
It is important for online students to undertake the units of study in order as indicated. This is because the complexity of study builds over time.
Once a person is registered for a unit of study they will be assigned an online tutor/mentor. Mentors are listed in the Prospectus as Academic Staff and all have undertaken studies with Dr Long since 2001.
Registration for each unit is $750.00 AUD
Each unit is completed by undertaking the following
- Watching the video series
- Complete a written reflection/journal for submission
- Undertake online conversation in reflection on videos with mentor
- Undertake some related reading
- Some units require a written response in the form of a blog which may be published
- Some units automatically receive a complementary copy of Dr Long’s book related to the Unit.
Units for Registration
Unit 16. Transdisciplinarity and Risk.